Cancellation Policy, Rules & Privacy
The GOLDZONE Store is brought to you by Goldzone Leadership Center, LLC.
Our focus is on disruptive educational tools, strategies, and know-how for new-paradigm leaders, professionals, and high-performance individuals. Anytime you make a purchase via GOLDZONE Store, it is important that you read and agree to our:
- Cancellation Policy > here
- Rules of Engagement > here
Goldzone Leadership Center, LLC. ("Goldzone") reserves the right to change the program logistics or speaker(s), or cancel or postpone a program.
If Goldzone cancels* a program, Goldzone will at its option, allow you to either attend an alternative program of equivalent value (subject to availability), or obtain a full refund of the registration fee paid.
If Goldzone postpones** a program, you may choose to either attend the same program at a later date, or an alternative program of equivalent value (in either option, subject to availability).
Other than as set out above, NO REFUND of any portion of the registration fee paid will be given.
If you are unable to attend a program that you have registered for, you must notify us via Email at least thirty-three days before the program begins. Provided you notify us before the thirty-three-day period, Goldzone may at its option allow you to:
- Attend the same program at the next available date (subject to availability); OR
- Attend an alternative program organized by Goldzone (of equivalent value or (if the alternative program is of higher value) you must pay the difference subject to availability). If the alternative program is of lower value, no refund will be given; OR
- Substitute yourself with another person who must not already be registered in a Goldzone Program.
Replacement/alternative programs must be completed within six months of the start date of the original program you registered for.
If you provide us with less than the thirty-three days prior notice as required above, 40% of the registration fee paid will be forfeited, and the balance amount credited to a future program or service. If you fail to provide us with any notice of cancellation prior to the start of the program or if you fail to attend the program (or any portion) for any reason, 100% of the registration fee paid will be forfeited.
Other than as provided above, NO REFUND of any portion of the registration fee paid will be given, whether due to your cancellation or non-attendance of, or withdrawal from, the program (or any portion of the program).
Last updated: August 3, 2016
Your information is strictly private and not given to third parties. We do not rent, sell or give your information to anyone.
Subscribing to our Email Newsletter requires only your Name, Country, and Email address. This information is used only for the purpose of emailing you our newsletter and occasional web site updates. You may opt-out of the newsletter at any time.
Participating in a "Live Program or Experience."
When attending a "Live Program, Seminar or Experience," you understand that the Program is a private experience for every participant. You agree that all remarks and actions of participants are confidential and will be kept in the strictest confidence during and after the Program.
Leaders' Academy Membership/Leadership Certificate Program
As a Member of the Goldzone Leaders’ Academy and/or Leadership Certificate Program you agree to the strictest code of privacy and confidentiality of all members' information, personal sharing, remarks, and actions. You will keep confidential and not disclose or use at any time (either during or subsequent to your membership) confidential information, knowledge, data, or know-how of Goldzone, which relates to its trade secrets and/or practices without express written permission.
Client Forum Membership
As a Member of the Client Forum, you agree that all remarks and actions of other Members are confidential and will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Questions posted to the Virtual Advisor are strictly confidential. Some of the questions and answers are posted in the Knowledgebank with complete anonymity (content and names will be changed to protect confidentiality).
Notification of Changes
Last updated: December 23, 2011
Rules of Engagement
Simply put, the Goldzone Rules of Engagement describes what you can expect from us and what we expect from you in return.
What you can expect from us... click here
What we expect from you... click here
That we will:
- Research, create, produce and deliver the latest breakthrough education technology in an extraordinary environment that is fun, thought-provoking and stimulating.
- Provide Program Leaders who are charismatic, powerful communicators and who have earned the right to lead.
- Charge fair and reasonable prices in exchange for excellent value.
- Make amends if we break an agreement, communicating with you ASAP to let you know.
- Only accept your money if we truly believe that what you are buying will work for you.
- Acknowledge and encourage your individuality, right to personal sovereignty, and freedom to be your own advisor and keep your own counsel.
- Create an environment where it is safe to make mistakes, learn and make changes without being invalidated.
- Maintain higher than expected standards of excellence, personal and business ethics and code of honor.
- Listen to feedback and make corrections.
That you will:
- See success as a function of correction, allowing yourself to make mistakes, and to always participate 100%.
- When attending an event, arrive on time and stay for the entire session leaving only during refreshment breaks.
- Make and keep a high level of commitment to apply what you learn, and be willing to make changes as necessary.
- Give us at least one month's notice if you cannot attend an event for which you are registered.
- Share your experience in a way that inspires at least two people to take positive action.
- Communicate any feedback directly to us.
- Let us know when you change phone number, e-mail or physical address.
- Keep your financial agreements with Goldzone Leadership Center and advise any potential broken agreement at the first appropriate opportunity.
- Be personally responsible for the value you receive from your membership.