GOLDZONE Dynamic Plan Clean Slate
Envisioning The Future is Easy When You Clean Slate The Past and Follow a Simple Formula to Transcend Limits and Work Backwards!
Planning is a way to create, imagine, postulate. Without a plan, we are at the effect of our past, our environment, our relationships, and the people we spend most of our time with. Without a clear and compelling vision, and realizable goals we are like a dead fish floating down the river. We are moving, however, there is no life in us!
A clear vision, with goals, creates a Dynamic Tension that pulls us into the future. It infuses us with life, energy, and motivation. Clarity is priceless!
With GOLDZONE, planning is fun and easy!
Most people cringe when they think of planning. So many of us have a negative reaction because we tried it in the past, failed, and gave up on it. Perhaps we failed because our plans were mental and did not include our spiritual or emotional selves. Plans based on ego are often doomed.
These past failures contain a combination of emotion, decisions, and advice for our future selves as well as others. Perhaps you have been given advice from people based on their own experience? This advice is usually formulated because of a past failure that is projected onto you in the present time!
Often when we sit down to plan our lives, careers, relationships or businesses we run into limited thinking of what is possible and get stuck on "How to Do it?" We start with where we are today and look forward to the future. This is very hard work and is not the optimum way to do it.
GOLDZONE'S Dynamic Plan Clean Slate starts by looking at what experience you have had with planning in the past. What successes you have had and what failures you may not have integrated. Failed goals are often painful, so we work on those to extract the good purpose from them and let go of the unresolved emotion.
From this Clean Slate, we then consider what Ideal Scene we wish to envision if there were no limits and work backward to arrive at today. Most people who want to create a vision for themselves, start with the vision. This is difficult because the past must be clean slated before focusing on the vision!
Your purpose is your "Reason Why"
Once the vision is crystallized, a formula is used to dynamically include the variables and unpredictable aspects of the plan. Your Dynamic Plan will become your go-to document. Your tool to align you and your resource with.
The 16 Step Process Looks Like This:
- Clean Slate the past plans and goals.
- Envision an Ideal Scene with no limits.
- Expand your sense of possibility and ability to receive.
- Outline your Reasons Why, purposes. Include Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, & Physical.
- Work Backward to today. Ask what happened before that?
- Document the Present Condition.
- Identify any gaps.
- Identify the Key Leverage Points.
- Create Milestones.
- Create new Goals.
- List all resources including What, Why, Who, When, and Were.
- Identify the Critical Path.
- Create a list of values, principles, and policies.
- Track statistics (preferably on a graph).
- Communicate the plan and align with partners, teammates, and stakeholders.
- Implement and course correction and realignment in real time.
- Celebrate wins with those that made it happen.
Innovative ideas and creativity that you never knew you had emerged. This is a must do for couples, partners, entrepreneurs, business owners, and leaders.
Beautiful Pages of Dynamic Enquiry and instructions. Delivered immediately in .PDF format.